The White Paladin Opines
about pretty much anything that is on my mind or that I find interesting. I'm a teacher, writer, bookseller, fan of crime fiction, film noir, Texas Tech athletics, history and economics and have very strong opinions on politics.


On these subjects and more - opinion pieces, links to articles, pictures, or videos.

Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Robert Crais Interview on The Artist's Craft

Robert Crais Interview on The Artist's Craft
Crais is one of my favorite authors. I 'discovered' him when I read a review of his book, L. A. Requiem about 10 years or so ago, and promptly found all his older books and read them. I recommend you start with The Monkey's Raincoat, which was his first novel and was originally published as a paperback original. I had the pleasure of meeting RC at a book signing and reading in New Orleans just a few months before the hurricane in 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment